What's available on CNN?
The CNN app (and CNN.com) is where you can read up-to-the-minute news stories, listen to live CNN broadcasts, watch live or on demand video clips, and get CNN Breaking News notifications on the CNN mobile app and CNN.com.
Stream live CNN TV channels and on-demand shows
If your TV package includes CNN, you can stream live CNN TV channels and CNN Original Series or Films on demand like 'Stanley Tucci: Searching for Italy'. Learn more at CNNgo FAQ.
What can I watch?
CNN TV subscribers can watch the live TV channels (CNN, CNN International, and HLN) and a selection of CNN Original Series and Films. To do this, open the CNN app or go to CNN.com on your computer, and choose TV Channels (upper right). If prompted, log in with your TV provider. To find out what's on the CNN channel, see CNN TV schedule.
You can listen to a live CNN channel on your phone or tablet. To do this, choose the Audio icon (bottom edge), and then choose a CNN channel (CNN, CNN International, and HLN).
To find out if you're logged in to the CNN app with a TV provider:
- Open the CNN app and do one of the following:
- Phone or tablet: Tap the Profile or Settings icon (lower right) and then find Live TV (iOS) or Cable provider verified (Android).
- TV device: Choose Settings (gear icon, left edge). Then, scroll right to the TV Channels tab.
- Here you can see your TV provider's name.
To find out if you're logged in on your computer with a TV provider:
- At CNN.com, choose TV Channels (upper right) and start streaming. If you aren't logged in with a TV provider, you'll be prompted to log in with your TV provider.