Verify your CNN account email
We'd like to make sure your account email address is correct. This way you'll get important emails about your account—like the email we send if you forget your password and need to reset it.
Here's how to verify your CNN account email:
- Do one of the following:
- At the top of the screen, choose Resend verification link (this option isn't available if your account email doesn't need to be verified).
- Check your inbox for an email from CNN (the subject line is: Verify your email address). This email should arrive within a few minutes.
- Open this email and choose Verify. Then, you should see a 'Thank you for verifying your email address' screen.
Didn't get a verification email?
If you follow the steps above and don't get a 'Verify your email address' email, do this:
- Search all of your inbox folders for an email from CNN (including your Promotions and Spam folder).
- Try the verification steps again (top of this page).
- Check the email address that appears on the Account screen. If you don't have access to the email associated with your CNN account, please contact us.